Bellevue is a fast-paced home for economic growth in western Washington. Rapid expansion in commercial, retail and residential sectors in the last 10 years has made Bellevue home to one of the most vibrant city centers in the state. With big companies like Microsoft and Expedia making their home here, it’s no wonder that Bellevue boasts some of the top talent in the tech industry.
In short, Bellevue is growing like crazy and shows no sign of slowing down.
The city has a reputation for being expensive and the traffic can be difficult on the best of days. But for those willing to brave this bustling metropolis, the rewards for living there include safe neighborhoods, impressive infrastructure and high household incomes.
Located just across Lake Washington, Seattle and the SeaTac International Airport are both about 3o minutes away.
- Bellevue is currently the the 5th largest city in the State of Washington.
- According to the latest Census data taken in 2010, Bellevue is home to over 122,000 residents.
- It is the home to many recognizable corporations including Microsoft, Expedia and Nintendo.
- Bellevue is consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the United States.
- Physical size: About 36 square miles