Bonney Lake Washington
A growing city located 45 minutes south and slightly of Seattle, Bonney Lake is located on the popular 410 Hwy, which leads to Mt Rainier. Many stop off in the town on their way to and from the mountain, and the city has a great “local feel” from the friendly year-round residents.
The north part of Bonney Lake borders the popular summer destination of Lake Tapps. Because of it’s relative “small town vibe” and being located less than an hour from Seattle and Tacoma, Bonney Lake is currently experiencing a housing boom as working professionals migrate south and east to escape growing congestion in the urban centers.
- Bonney Lake is currently the 56th largest city in the State of Washington.
- According to the latest census data taken in 2010, Bonney Lake is home to 18516 residents.
- Physical size: About 8 square miles.
- Famous landmarks: The city borders Lake Tapps, a popular summer destination for boaters, swimmers and golfers.
- Olympic Gold medalist Megan Jendrick and Olympic contender Melanie Roach call this part of the world home.
State Of The Art Costco Coming to Bonney Lake! Big things are happening for the residents of Bonney Lake, the second Costco in East Pierce County is close to opening up its membership-only doors by summer 2018. The next closest location is currently in Puyallup. February 2018 Update Photos of construction of the Bonney Lake …