- Contest starts October 1st, 2017 and runs through October 31st, 2017.
- You can vote for a photo once per day.
- Photos must be original AND be about a high school located inside Washington State.
- The name of the high school must be identified when the photo is submitted. (This is a field on the form you fill out when uploading a photo)
- The winner of the grand prize will be the school associated with the photo that gets the most votes. (Share the link to your photo with your friends to increase your votes!)
- A winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the contest ending.
- You can upload up to 5 photos.
- The grand prize will be a $1000 donation to the school associated with the winning photo.
CLICK HERE To Submit Your Photo Now!
Watch The "School Spirit Photo Contest" Video Below....
Yep, it's pretty simple. The school associated with the photo that gets the most votes gets a $1000 check! If you upload a photo with two schools pictured (like in a volleyball match), you must identify which school should receive the money if your photo wins. You do this when you upload your photo - there is a field where you can enter the school name.
The money will be donated to the school's general fund. If you have any questions, you can contact us here.
If not, we wish you and your school the best of luck! Submit a photo and start sharing with your friends to gather votes...
CLICK HERE To Submit Your Photo Now!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit original photos of high schools in Washington State. Photos will be moderated before being published and may be rejected if they contain offensive material or do not pertain to this specific photo contest. What is or is not considered offensive material in this contest will be determined solely by the moderators at Explore Washington State.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Explore Washington State as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting October 1st, 2017 on and ending October 31st, 2017. All online entries must be received by October 31st, 2017.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided here . The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Explore Washington State.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) is determined as the school associated with the winning photo. The winning school will receive a $1000 donation. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Explore Washington State. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Explore Washington State to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by popular vote under the supervision of Explore Washington State. Winner will be notified by email within 7 days following selection of Winner. Explore Washington State shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at Explore Washington State’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Explore Washington State, anyone acting on behalf of Explore Washington State, and Explore Washington State licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Explore Washington State. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Explore Washington State from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Explore Washington State may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Explore Washington State reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Explore Washington State control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Explore Washington State may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Explore Washington State. Explore Washington State reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Explore Washington State has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Explore Washington State reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Explore Washington State and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF WASHINGTON STATE WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington State having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Explore Washington State.
13. By submitting your content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.