Exploring Washington State Podcast
- 1.1 Shocking Interview! Learn about the Spark Museum of Electrical Invention in Bellingham
- 1.2 It’s All Fun and Games. Stories about Rubber Chickens and more at Archie McPhee in Seattle
- 1.3 Conversation With Nick Zentner Geology Professor at CWU. Nick Makes Rocks FUN!
- 1.4 Conversation with Aaron Jordan Head of Operations of Roast House Coffee in Spokane
- 1.5 Belly Rubbin’ Good Conversation with Jim Hunger of Belly Rub Spice Rubs.
- 1.6 Conversation with KC Mack of Mack Provisions. All about Wallets, Baseball mitts, and more!
- 1.7 Let’s Learn about Roller Derby in Washington State with Nicole Klauss!
- 1.8 Exploring Washington State Pilot Episode
- 1.9 Episode #005 Marcie In Mommyland
- 1.10 Episode #004 The Whimsical Woman
- 1.11 Episode #003 Boundless Journey Podcast
- 1.12 Episode #002 Musical Mountaineers
Exploring Washington State Podcast
Welcome to the Exploring Washington State Podcast. Four times a week we publish episodes about Washington State.
Our host Scott Cowan has casual conversations with interesting people who are from Washington State or who are doing noteworthy things in Washington State. The Exploring Washington State Podcast is never scripted and only lightly edited. Authentic conversations, genuine people, and always local.
On Monday we chat with musicians, performers, venue owners, producers, promoters, anyone connected to the vibrant music industry in Washington State.
Wednesdays we share conversations with business owners, executives, and others who are running interesting businesses in Washington. We also speak with people who are doing creative and amazing things across the state.
Thursdays we speak with athletes, team owners, organizers, and more about sports and sporting activities.
Friday we talk food and drink. Local chefs, brewers, distillers, coffee roasters, cider makers, wineries etc.
Each week you can hear more about Washington State just by listening in. Welcome to the Exploring Washington State Podcast.
This episode is a conversation with Tana Granack the Operations Director for The Spark Museum of Electrical Invention in Bellingham, Washington.
You will hear about Tesla Coils, Theremins, priceless light bulbs and much more during our chat about the museum.
This episode is a conversation with the owner of Archie McPhee Mark Pahlow and Shana the High Priestess of Rubber Chickens at the Rubber Chicken Museum located in the Archie McPhee store.
Our conversation with CWU Professor Nick Zentner. Nick makes rocks fun!
In this episode we have a conversation with Aaron Jordan of Roast House Coffee in Spokane.
In this episode we have a conversation with Jim Hunger. Owner of Belly Rub Spice Rubs.
Show Notes Transcript Show Notes In this episode we have a conversation with KC Mack of Mack Provisions. KC shares his story about how he started making wallets and other…
Show Notes Transcript Show Notes Our first full episode featuring Nicole Klauss. Join us as we discuss Washington State Roller Derby. Learn about the sport and find out where you…
Show Notes Transcript Show Notes Our pilot episode. Join us on the Exploring Washington State podcast as we travel the state with our recording gear. Having conversations with the people…
We talk with Marcie Cheung, creator of the popular travel blog for parents with young kids — Marcie In Mommyland! For more of our current podcast episodes visit this page.
In April 2018, I will be attempting to walk 2,650 miles from Mexico to Canada. I will be walking through California, Oregon and Washington on the Pacific Crest Trail. This…
Boundless Journey Podcast Have you ever wondered how those outdoor photographers get those wonderful shots of the Milky Way at night? Or, have you ever seen someone with a prosthetic…
Howdy folks, welcome to another edition of Exploring Washington. I’m your host Jonathan Phillips. Our guests today are Rose Freeman and Anastasia Allison, a pair of musicians who call themselves…