Write-and- Walk Mini-Retreat at Sunrise Beach, Fort Worden State Park
- November 24
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Art, Authors, Personal Development
A writing and walking mini-retreat on a secret beach at Fort Worden in Port Townsend, WA.
The walk itself is a delightful, easy stroll at the “locals only” section of the sunrise-facing beach on the southeast section of Fort Worden. Bring your journal and a pen as we’ll have a group writing exercise to deepen our connection to ourselves while communing with the natural world.
Good for almost all mobility levels, this “hike” is very mellow with as much (or as little) beach walking as you’d like. For hike details and agenda, please see below.
- Date: Friday, November 24th from 10-12pm
- Location: Meet at the beach below the Marine Science Center in Fort Worden
- Cost: $25
- Bring: Journal and pen, camping chair if preferred
- Wear: Layers for versatility!