White Salmon Wine Walk -November 18th
The Downtown White Salmon businesses and our local winemaker community are pleased to announce the White Salmon Wine Walk to celebrate the holiday season. Participants attending this event will stroll through downtown White Salmon and have the opportunity to visit each participating business while sampling local wines! Enjoy live music and specials as you sip, shop, dance, and mingle in Downtown White Salmon!
Each Wine Walk guest will receive a commemorative tasting glass and wine tasting at participating businesses in Downtown White Salmon. Check-in starts at 3:30, with wine tasting from 4-8 pm. Each wine being poured for tasting will be available for sale. Tasting is available only to those with valid event wristbands and tickets.
Registration is required, and this event is for participants 21 and over (age verification at check-in)—a limited amount of tickets. The Spring Wine Walk sold out; we expect this one also to sell out!
*Rain-or-shine event/no ticket refunds.
The White Salmon Wine Walk proceeds to support downtown White Salmon beautification projects!
STAY PLAY & EAT
Book your lodging now! Hotel Iconica and the Inn at the White Salmon are both tasting locations!
2023 WINERIES & LOCATIONS
- ANANKE MEAD CO | RUMOURS
- CLYZM | HOTEL ICONICA
- COR CELLARS | WHITE SALMON BAKING
- DOMAINE POUILLON | MARCEL
- FREETIME | TRU DESIGN
- HAWKINS CELLARS | TEA LYNS
- JACOB WILLIAMS | COLUMBIA LAND TRUST
- Le DOUBBLé TROUBBLEé | Le DOUBBLé TROUBBLEé TASTING ROOM
- LOOP DE LOOP | WHITE SALMON INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
- LUSHINGTON WINES | MARCEL
- MELCHEMY CRAFT MEAD | BLACKBIRD & IVORY
- RIDGE OF WONDERS | INN OF THE WHITE SALMON
- VALO | GOODFELLOWS
- WILLOW WINE CELLARS | ARROWLEAF
All guests MUST START at the check-in location:
John L. Scott Real Estate | 418 NE Tohomish St, Suite 400 | White Salmon
Check-in begins at 3:30. Tastings start at 4:00.
• Park and Ride carpooling, (West of) 1 Heritage Plaza — Mile Post 65, State Route 14 – Mt Adams Chamber & Visitor Info Center (restrooms).
• Fire Hall parking lot, (North of) 119 NE Church Street
• Masonic Lodge parking lot, (East of) 146 W Jewett Blvd
• Umpqua Bank parking lot, (West of) 60 NE Wauna Ave
• Rhinegarten Park, street parking 170 N Main Ave
• Downtown, street parking E/W Jewett Blvd Mile Post 1.5, State Highway 141
• Elementary School parking lot, (East of) 450 N Main Ave