The Great Grape Taste
Don’t miss out on Culinary Classic, a trio of events celebrating the riches of the fertile Puyallup Valley.
Come spend an autumn afternoon tasting our region’s best wines in a relaxed, casual setting at this new South Sound wine festival with 15-20 winemakers. Guests will have the opportunity to mix and mingle with winemakers, buy exclusive wines to take home, and take advantage of wine club memberships.
Thank you to our wine glass sponsor, Terrafin Real Estate.
Admission (21+ only):
- Early Bird (through Oct. 23): $50 per person
- After Oct. 23 and onsite: $65 per person
- Tasting glass
- Wine passport good for tastings at each participating winery
- Tastings of exclusive wines (many not sold in local stores)
- Opportunity to meet winemakers
- Ability to purchase exclusive bottles to take home
- Exclusive wine club opportunities
Food will be available for purchase at the event.
Participating wineries: (Many more to come!)
- Browne Family Vineyards
- Chateau Ste. Michelle
- Mastrogiannis Distillery & Winery
- Shiloh Estate Cellars
- Waterbrook Winery
Learn more at www.culinaryclassicwa.com
Buy your tickets now!