Limited Edition Compass Box whisky tasting: with a bottle of Orchard House
Seattle’s only event to include the soon to be released Art & Decadence!
Limited Edition Compass Box tasting including the soon to be released limited Edition Art & Decadence! This tasting will also include a full bottle Compass Box Orchard House whisky for you to take home!!!
Time for some Happy Hour Decadence and a little splurging on ourselves before the holidays!
Join us for an exclusive in-person event at The Barrel Thief with Scott Ellis, the West Coast Regional Manager for Compass Box Whisky, who will be flying in from San Francisco for this one day event!
The only opportunity in Seattle to sample and pre-order the soon to be released Limited Edition Compass Box Art & Decadence. You will be the first to try this bottle in Washington!
As a special treat, attendees will receive a full bottle of the exquisite Orchard House whisky to take home. This rare and highly sought-after release is a true gem in the Compass Box collection.
- One bottle of Compass Box Orchard House to take home ($81 OTD at Total Wine)
- Private tasting flight of 6 different Compass Box whiskies including two Limited Editions! Flaming Heart #7 and the soon to be released Limited Edition Art & Decadence.
- An opportunity to pre-order at a special discount the Compass Box Art & Decadence and other unique Compass Box bottles.
- A beautifully crafted Compass Box whisky cocktail
- Light snacks
- 5:30pm opportunity to continuing enjoying the evening with $1 Wings and a special Compass Box cocktail menu before Barrel Thief’s opening to the public at 6pm
Very limited spots and you must sign up early for bottles to be ordered ASAP since this event closes ticket sales on October 30th! Sorry, NO REFUNDS.
It’s time for some Decadence!