Holiday Wreath Workshop
The perfect way to start the countdown to Christmas, we will create a gorgeous, festive wreath using a variety of winter foliage, berries and other natural elements.
At this class, you will learn all the skills needed to create a unique wreath to decorate your home and welcome holiday season in style! Also, our classes are beginner-friendly, so no experience necessary 🙂
In 2 hours, you will learn:
– What materials to use to create a wreath
– How to decorate wreath with other plants and flowers
– The easiest way to make a perfect Christmas wreath
All necessary tools & ingredients are provided by us, and are a follows:
– 16” Metal Wreath Base – wreath will be 20-21” wide when ready
– Various winter foliage
– Assortment of dried flowers/berries and other natural decor
The class will be held at Ravenwoods Farm in their beautiful, heated barn. After the workshop, mingle, visit the farm’s friendly animals or combine it all together with another exciting opportunity – Merry Mixology- Sip Tap Tow Holiday Cocktail Class. This class will be taking off at 12pm, SAME place. No need for additional travel and your gorgeous wreath will be all ready by then 🙂 Limited spots available so book yours now here –
You only need to bring your holiday inspired mood – and let’s celebrate this season together!