Gobble Up Seattle 2023
Now in its seventh year, we are so excited to bring you Gobble Up Seattle 2023! This specialty food show will be geared to both everyday customers, as well as to restaurants, chefs, and other professionals in the industry. It is exciting to us that so many people have made craft food their full time business, and we want to connect these makers with restaurant owners and chefs, as well as everyday consumers. By dedicating an entire show just to these special crafty folks, we’ll be able to get so many more of their products in front of the food lovers who want to find them!
Why come to Gobble Up?
- It’s FREE to attend!
- You’ll get to sample and enjoy delicious foods all day long
- You’ll have dozens of chances to win FREE raffle prizes, donated by some of our favorite local restaurants and small businesses (like the ones you see at the bottom of this page!)
- You’ll discover new products and ingredients that you can use in your own home kitchen
- You’ll find GREAT gifts for the holidays, for anyone who likes cooking or food (who doesn’t?!)
- You’ll discover 100+ local crafty food and beverage vendors that you may have never heard of before…or who may be one of your favorite vendors that you can stock up with in person! You’ll show up to your holiday parties with contributions that will still wow all the other guests…even if you don’t feel like cooking!
- For those of you excited about the food scene, you’ll find inventive, local food makers, all in one place.
- Restaurateurs & Chefs: You’ll discover exciting new products from local purveyors to feature in your dishes and on your menus.
- It’s FREE to attend! Register today!
In order to apply as a vendor, you must be an independently owned food or beverage company who focuses on quality ingredients, and who is looking to build a strong brand within the community. We are also accepting a limited number of vendors who sell handmade kitchenware and kitchen/restaurant decor, and food-themed items. Both packaged and prepared food vendors are welcome to apply, as well as food trucks! Vendors sampling and selling beer, wine, and spirits will be allowed at the Portland show only.