Glazer’s Live | iPhone Photography for Photographers
This class is for photographers who are serious about their photography. They understand the principles of photography and know how to use conventional cameras to create interesting images. These photographers also have iPhones and want to use them for more than just simple picture-taking. They want to create serious photos with their phones, much the same way they use their normal cameras. They also want to integrate their mobile photos into their primary desktop-based editing ecosystems using programs like Lightroom Classic and Photoshop rather than having a separate workflow for iPhone photos. If you are one of these photographers, this class is for you.
SOME THINGS YOU WILL LEARN:
- Comparing iPhone camera systems.
- Understanding the power of computational photography (HDR and Night Mode).
- File Formats: JPEG, HEIC, DNG, Apple ProRAW; which is best??
- Camera settings: Auto, Manual, HDR, Macro, etc.
- Why Portrait Mode isn’t just for people.
- Using traditional camera techniques, such as slow shutter and limited depth of field.
- Three methods for transferring photos to Lightroom.
- Using accessories (lenses, tripod heads, and more).
SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE CLASS:
- This is an online, live class where students will be able to participate and ask questions.
- Handouts will be sent to students prior to class.
- Students will receive an email with instructions for downloading the app and joining the meeting on the computer.
- A recording of the class will be available to students after the class.
HOW TO WATCH:
This session will take place on the Zoom platform. Those who register will receive an email about 30 minutes before each event starts with a link to join the Zoom session and a password.
**RECORDING OF THE SESSION WILL BE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS AFTER THE CLASS**
Mark Fitzgerald is an award-winning photographer, author, and teacher living in Portland, Oregon. He has been teaching Lightroom since it was first released in 2007. During that time Mark has helped countless photographers learn to leverage the power of Lightroom and create efficient workflows that serve their specific needs. He works with students worldwide who range from beginners to experienced pros. You can learn more about Mark at www.ddroom.com
By registering for this event, you also agree to receive future emails from Glazer’s Camera on new products, services, and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time. Images captured during our events may be shared on our social channels, like Instagram and Facebook.
The event may be canceled if ticket minimum sales aren’t met.
PRICING, FEES & REFUNDS
In the event of a refund, Eventbrite Fees are not refundable. Eventbrite fees are only refunded if an event is canceled.
We will issue a full refund up to 4 days before the event date; or a 50% refund up to the day of the event, if however, we are able to fill the spot, we may issue a full refund. No-shows will not be refunded.
Refunds are unavailable post-event date.
Event image courtesy of Apple and Unsplash.