Glazer’s Live | Going Mobile with Lightroom
One of Lightroom Classic’s most underused features is the ability to synchronize desktop Lightroom classic with phones and tablets, and vice versa. This program will explore the ins-and-outs of using Lightroom on mobile devices and how to automatically import phone camera photos directly into the desktop catalog. By the end of this program, you will be ready to setup a single ecosystem for all of your photos unstead of using a different app for organizing and editing phone photos. You will also be ready to eaily share your favorite desktop photos with friends on your mobile devices and in easy web galleries.
SOME THINGS YOU WILL LEARN:
- Understanding Lightroom versions
- The role Creative Cloud plays
- Connecting your computer and mobile devices
- Automatic importing directly to your desktop from your phone’s camera
- Working with synchronized collections/albums on desktop and mobile
- Tips for using the Lightroom Mobile app
- Sharing synchronized collections/albums in quick web galleries
- Using a synced collection to speed up your Instagram workflow
- Much more…
SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE CLASS:
- This is an online, live class where students will be able to participate and ask questions
- Handouts will be sent to students prior to class
- Students will receive an email with isntructions for downloading the app and joining the meeting on the computer.
- A recording of the class will be available to students after the class.
HOW TO WATCH:
This session will take place on the Zoom platform. Those who register will receive an email about 30 minutes before the each event starts with a link to join the Zoom session and a password.
**RECORDING OF THE SESSION WILL BE AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS AFTER THE CLASS**
Mark Fitzgerald is an award-winning photographer, author, and teacher living in Portland, Oregon. He has been teaching Lightroom since it was first released in 2007. During that time Mark has helped countless photographers learn to leverage the power of Lightroom and create efficient workflows that serve their specific needs. He works with students worldwide who range from beginners to experienced pros. You can learn more about Mark at www.ddroom.com
By registering for this event, you also agree to receive future emails from Glazer’s Camera on new products, services, and promotions. You can unsubscribe at any time. Images captured during our events may be shared on our social channels, like Instagram and Facebook.
The event may be canceled if ticket minimum sales aren’t met.
PRICING, FEES & REFUNDS
In the event of a refund, Eventbrite Fees are not refundable. Eventbrite fees are only refunded if an event is canceled.
We will issue a full refund up to 4 days before the event date; or a 50% refund up to the day of the event, if however, we are able to fill the spot, we may issue a full refund. No-shows will not be refunded.
Refunds are unavailable post-event date.
Image from Adobe.