Cookies and Cocoa with Mr. & Mrs. Claus
Participants will enjoy photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus, crafts/activities, and take home a cookie kit to decorate!
Pre-Registration required and space is limited. Please only purchase a ticket if you intend to attend.
Admission to this event is called “Pay As You Will” which means that it is by donation in any amount. At PenMet Parks, we want to ensure that every child and family can attend regardless of their financial situation. Please consider paying what you can as you register for this event. Your support means we will be able to bring more events like this to the community each year!
- Only one ticket needed per family (please specify the number of guests).
- There is a minimum of $1.00 donation to register.
- In order to create a positive experience for all attendees, tickets to the event are separated into 30-minute segments. Please choose the time that works best for your family!
- Due to limited tickets being available, please only purchase a ticket if you plan to attend. If your plans change and you are no longer able to attend, please cancel your registration in Eventbrite.
- If your first choice in time is sold out, choose and attend a different time during the day. All tickets sold out? Join the waitlist in case someone cancels their registration!
- The 1:00pm and 1:30pm timeslot should be reserved for families who have children with disabilities or sensory sensitives. PenMet Parks staff will reduce potential sensory overloads by turning off music, removing flashing or moving lights, and decreasing crowds.