Bug Hunter Night Two @ FREMONT ABBEY
BUG HUNTER: bughunterbug.com
“Bug has the very unique skill of being able to put a lifetime of experiences in a single song. There is also a very rare quality where even the most painful lyrics manage to have a silver lining or hope within their theme. Every song has a story, and every story has something profound to pull from it. Every single album and song is an entire rush of words that manage to perfectly capture so many specific emotions and moments in time. There is such a rare quality in the writing, and I’ve yet to find another artist that I can fully compare to Bug Hunter” – Artist Bio
Night One: TICKETS HERE
Bug Hunter is playing their entire discography over two nights in the beautiful Fremont Abbey in Bug’s hometown of Seattle, WA. On Friday, January 5th, Bug Hunter will be playing through both their 2017 debut Torn Between a Couple (including songs like Making up Words, The Key to Being Lonely, and Yes (or No)) and their 2018 breakout follow-up The Rough Draft (Dear McCracken, Disco! In the Panic Room, Be Glad I Love You, and more). Be among the first audience to see all four Bug Hunter albums played in their entirety for the first time! Single night tickets can be purchased now, or save a little money by buying a Two-night pass to come to both shows.
Bug Hunter is playing their entire discography over two nights in the beautiful Fremont Abbey in Bug’s hometown of Seattle, WA. On Saturday, January 6th, Bug Hunter will be playing their 2020 release Bigger Than Myself (including singles Take It Back, Pinecones, and Pebbles) and their newest release Happiness (Without a Catch) (2 Bed, 2 Bath and a Ghost, Shocking Plot Twist and Platonic Best Friend, etc). Be among the first audience to see all four Bug Hunter albums played in their entirety for the first time! Single night tickets can be purchased now, or save a little money by buying a Two-night pass to come to both shows.
@ Fremont Abbey Arts Center
6:30p doors, 7:30p show
All ages, some seating available, bar w/ID
ABBEY ARTS EVENT INFO:
- Fremont Abbey is ADA accessible on either level.
- For most events we have a mix of padded chairs and standing room.
- Seating is not guaranteed or reserved unless noted.
- To respect the performing artists and your fellow attendees, please refrain from talking during the performances
- Please limit photos during the show so as to not distract other attendees from the experience.
- Phone v ideo may be permitted for some shows, from the standing area only please.
- N o professional cameras or cameras with shutters allowed in the venue
- We are an all ages venue. Kids 10 & under are free at Abbey Arts concerts & arts events unless noted.
- Equity & Inclusion – Entering the venue indicates agreement to adhere to the Abbey Respect Policy. www.fremontabbey.org/respect
- Service animals as defined by the ADA are allowed. Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities
ABBEY ARTS, SEATTLE | NONPROFIT 501C3, NON-RELIGIOUS, EST. 2005
Presenting welcoming music, arts & cultural experiences for people of all ages & incomes.
- Venue Rental info & more: fremontabbey.org/rent
- Concert & events calendar: abbeypresents.org
- Volunteer opportunities are available for most shows (include free entry) www.fremontabbey.org/volunteer
- Arts Connect provides free tickets for nonprofit workers, low income families, and veterans. fremontabbey.org/artsconnect
Home Venue: Fremont Abbey, 4272 Fremont Ave North, Seattle, WA 98103 / 206-414-8325 Ballard Homestead: 6541 Jones Ave NW, Seattle | + South Park Hall, Woodlawn Hall (Greenlake), UHeights Auditorium (UDistrict), St Mark’s Cathedral (Capitol Hill), & more
Note: All ticket sales are final unless noted. Lineup and performers are subject to change, no refunds for change of support acts.